Launch PFP-100 Programming Flash Power
PFP-100 Programming Flash Power
LAUNCH PFP-100 Programming Flash Power is a must have tool for vehicle diagnosis. It can prevent failure and abnormal during the process of programming due to low voltage.
1. 5 Protection Modes: Reverse Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overheat Protection, Overcharge Protection, Synchronous Rectification (220V only)
2. Charging Mode: The regular mode for battery that under normal condition
3. Exhibit Mode: Charging the battery continually in small current in showroom
4. Programming Mode: The programming voltage of 12-16V can be directly selected
5. Hidden Repair Mode: Auto repair if there is a minor issue of battery