AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip
What Autel APB112 Can Do for You?
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM600, IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.