As a new member of Autel’s MaxiSys family, the MaxiSys CV is built on the powerful MaxiSys 908 platform and provides a comprehensive disgnostic solution for virtually all commercial vehicles as well as machines made in North America, Europe and Asia. Offering advanced features and extreme ease-of-use, MaxiSys CV is the ideal solution for independent repair shops, owner-operators and various sized fleets seeking a single scan tool for all their professional heavy duty needs.
Built on the MaxiSYS Android-based platform, the MaxiSYS CV performs enhanced system diagnostics on more than 20 makes 80+ models of light, medium, and heavy duty commercial vehicles. Read and clear codes, view and graph live data, perform tool-guided maintenance services, complete an array of special functions and diagnose manufacturer-specific systems including Allison transmissions, Bendix ABS Brake systems, Detroit Diesel Engines and Eaton and Wabco ABS trailer brakes. 1-Year Software Updates & 1-Year Warranty included.
The complete MaxiSys CV tool kit includes a compact sized MaxiFlash Elite which performs J2534 and J2534-2 pass-thru programming and provides bluetooth VCI communication between the vehicle and MaxiSys CV tablet.
• Caterpillar Injector Reprogramming, DPF Regen, Password Reset
• Paccar DPF Derate Lockout Reset, Body Control Modules, 19 DEF System Tests
• Volvo/Mack Ash/Soot Level Reset, Odometer & Injector Programming
• Bendix/Wabco ADAS/Vorad Lane Departure, Adaptive Cruise Control Calibration
• Complete Cummins Coverage from ISB to QSK Models, Theft Protection, EGR Testing
• Detroit & Eaton Automatic Transmission / More Resettable Parameters Across All Platforms
• Navistar DPF Regen N Series and A series Engines, Cylinder Balance Test, DEF Doser Tests
• Allison Coverage from 1000 Series to 5th Generation Including Clutch Reset
• Detroit Diesel Relative Compression Test, Injector Response Times, Particulate Filter De-Green Reset
• 31 New Bus/RV Models / Caterpillar Truck Coverage / 8 New Specialty Vehicles
• 1469 Parameter Settings
• Bi-Directional Controls, such as, Engine Compression Brake, Relative Compression, Aft Fuel Doser, Injector cutout, Cylinder cutout, and many more.
1. 9.7” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display
2. The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters workingrange
3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian andEuropean commercial vehicle makes and machines Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
4. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy datareview and analysis
5. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
6. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
7. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration,training and increased customer satisfaction
Coverage for Light Duty / Medium Duty / Heavy Duty (1996-present)
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the New Zealand market.
For detailed info, please see click here Select the tool, such as “Maxisys CV”, and click the search button.
Allison Bendix Caterpillar CumminsInternational DetroitPACCAR VOLVO Freightliner Wabco ZF Meritor MERCEDESBENZ Boschauto PowerStroke AISIN IVECO Mack Eaton MTU MWM
OBD VOLVO AGRALE HINO ISUZUMERCEDES BENZ MITSUBISHI FUSOVOLKSWAGEN TOYOTA RENAULT
VOLVO AGRALE AUTOCARCAPACITY DodgeFIAT FORD FOTON Freightliner GMC GREAT WALL HINOHYUNDAI ISUZU KIAMERCEDES BENZ MITSUBISHI MITSUBISHI FUSO NISSANSterling InternationalIVECO VOLKSWAGEN Kenworth Mack PeterbiltWORKHORSE WESTERN STARSETRA UD Renault
SAE J1939, SAEJ1708, Manufacture-defined Protocol J1939, Manufacture-defined J1708, KWP, VPW, UDS-CAN, CDL
Autel MaxSys MS908CV
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE GST
2 years $378.46 per month plus GST
3 years $275.58 per month plus GST
Note, a $50 fee is charged for PPSR & AML verification and is applied to the first month’s payment.
Terms and conditions apply
Operating System Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich Processor Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory Display 9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution Connectivity • Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection • WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) • USB: 2.0 • BT v.2.1 + EDR • SD Card (Support up to 32GB) • HDMI Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) Audio Input/Output • Microphone • Dual Speakers • 4-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack Power and Battery 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V) Power Consumption 6.5 W Operating Temp. -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) Storage Temp. -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Housing Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot Dimensions 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”) Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.), GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb.) Protocols SAE J1939; SAE J1708; Manufacturer customized J1939; Manufacturer customized J1708; KWP; VPW; UDS-CAN; CDL
All generic scan tools sold by NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited are not guaranteed to work on every vehicle. You accept that the tool and software program is provided "with all faults, defects and errors" and that all scan tool sales use the program “as is” and at their own risk. All software has been extensively tested, but we cannot guarantee that every update will work correctly with every system in every car, truck or vehicle. NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited will always commit to request the manufacturer fix any hardware or software issues and to enhance the program. We specifically disclaim any liability for damage to your car, truck or vehicle and we do not promise to have any particular enhancements or functions available on any specific date.