The MaxiSys MS909 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
The MS909 features the new MaxiFlash VCI, a combination VCI and vehicle communication tool providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communications.
The MS909 features front and rear cameras and a rechargeable Lithium battery providing 8 hours of continuous use to ensure you always have the power to scan.
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programmin
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Autel MaxiSys MS909
Prices Exclude GST
Downloads Manuals and Brochures
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
Memory: 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
Display: 9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
Connectivity: WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO), BT v.2.1 + EDR, GPS, USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device), HDMI 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Camera: Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight, Front: 5.0 Megapixel
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C
Dimensions (W x H x D): 304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")
Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
All generic scan tools sold by NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited are not guaranteed to work on every vehicle. You accept that the tool and software program is provided "with all faults, defects and errors" and that all scan tool sales use the program “as is” and at their own risk. All software has been extensively tested, but we cannot guarantee that every update will work correctly with every system in every car, truck or vehicle. NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited will always commit to request the manufacturer fix any hardware or software issues and to enhance the program. We specifically disclaim any liability for damage to your car, truck or vehicle and we do not promise to have any particular enhancements or functions available on any specific date.