OBD2 Break Out Box ECU Bench Connector Protocol Detector GODIAG GT100+ GT100 Pro
GODIAG GT100+ GT100 Pro OBDII Breakout Box ECU Bench Connector with Electronic Current Display
GODIAG GT100+ Highlights:
1. Update of GT100, Added Electronic Current Display.
2. ECU connection + OBDII Protocol Detector + Electronic Current Display.
3. The cable can be extended, with an Optional dedicated adapter.
4. Work together with Xhorse VVDI2, Autel devices, Launch, Foxwell etc.
5. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic interface.
6. Used with BMW-CAS4 Adapter Test Platform.
7. One Year Warranty.
GODIAG GT100+ Details:
1. GT100+ adds Electronic Current Display.
On bench connect the ECU module by using the banana connector or db25 dedicated ECU adapter, Godiag GT100+ will display the electronic current.
The advantage to display electronic current value:
The user can intuitively see the current status of the ECU. There is no current display or the actual displayed current is inconsistent with the engineer’s expected current, then you can immediately check whether the wiring is wrong, if the wiring is correct, he can judge that the ECU may be broken, so there is no need to perform diagnostic communication and can directly repair the ECU.
If it shows too much current, then you can also determine if the cable is incorrectly connected or the ECU is broken.
2. GT100+ Adds CANBUS Protocol Communication
GT100+ Pin 1, 9, 3, 11 12, 13, 8 [corresponding to the yellow banana connector on the machine], these non-standard obd2 protocol interface may display CAN BUS or K-Line communication protocol. GT100 can only display K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol. GT100+ will display CANBUS K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol communication.
3. Reset instrument/immobilizer when all keys lost
When you want to program key for VW, Porsche, Mitsubishi and nother cars with all keys lost, or to program Toyota ECU, you need to activate the dashboard (reset instrument) or wake up the immobilizer module first. Then you can operate directly by using GT100 GT100+.
a. To replace the engine ECU of Toyota or to use some key programmer to program Toyota when all keys lost, it requires to short-circuit PIN13-PIN4
Highlights of GODIAG GT100:
1. GODIAG GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming & coding.
2. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 6 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
4. Connect with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
5. Supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, key remote control fails or the fault light turns on.
6. One Year Warranty.
7. Work together with Xhorse VVDI2, Autel devices, Launch, Foxwell etc.
8. BMW CAS4 Test Platform function will be coming soon, and also will develop the connection cable for Benz and Chrysler, please wait.
9. GODIAG is our brand, we can provide good price and technical support for distributors worldwide.
Notice: Please choose in Version according to the voltage of your local place.
GODIAG GT100 Features:
GODIAG GT100 is a brand new ECU connector and protocol communication testing tool. It will greatly help a user to connect the ECU module separately for diagnosis, programming and coding. Also it will tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can normally send out communication signal.
All Prices Exclude GST