Autoland iSCAN 3 Premium (no IMS2)
Autoland Scientech iSCAN 3 Diagnostic System
Autolands latest OEM level diagnostic Scan Tool system - Diagnostic software supports more than 40 automotive manufacturers. On-going software updates via Internet download (WIFI). Friendly user interface promotes ease of operation, and extremely fast to operate on an Android operating system.
Looking for that higher level of diagnostics and programming on European vehicles, plus excellent Asian vehicle coverage. The Autoland iScan 3 is the tool for you with high level software putting more power in your hands!
Covers latest model European models including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, VW, Audi, Porsche, Landrover plus more....
STATE-OF-THE-ART HARDWARE DESIGN
● 10.1 inch High Resolution Touch Screen
● Software updates are quick and easily done via Wireless internet connection
● Wireless printing
● Support On Demand feature allows for remote application of factory software's via LAN.
● Team viewer install allows tech support access into the i Scan 3 for expert help
User Friendly Interface
● Graphical Menus
● Live graphing for easy diagnostics
● Oscillogram presentation for easy problem identification
● Instant Google Automotive search for online database from fault code page
● Read/Clear fault codes
● Easy graphing from Live Data stream field
● Activation or bi-directional control
● Quick & easy service resets
● Diagnose over 60 car and truck brands
● Automatically pulls VIN
● Top level packages include all car brands, Truck and Supercar
● ECU adaptation for idle speed learning, Programming keys, Calibrating throttle body, Steering Angle Sensor, Passenger seat weight sensors, Light alignment, Tire Pressure Sensor registration, Electronic Parking Brake retraction
● Coding of replaced ECU's
● ECU programming for replacement of ECU or updating current ECU to higher levels without needing factory subscriptions on Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Ford, Land Rover, and Mazda
● Menu choices allow J-2534 connections for Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda HDS, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Ford FJDS, and for GM GDS car diagnosis and programming
Programming And Coding
Also on the iScan 3 you can perform programming, coding / encoding for the following brands on a huge range of models and systems. More brands and systems to follow soon.
- BMW, approx. 2004 on wards not MOST BUS systems (Programming, encoding, change VIN, retrofits etc)
- Ford some models and some systems (Programming and ECU installation - AsBuilt etc)
- Land rover, approx. 2007 on wards (Program new and used ECUs)
- Mazda some models and some systems (Programming and ECU installation - AsBuilt etc)
- Mercedes some models and some systems (programming and SCN coding)
- Porsche, some models engine electronics only at the moment
OEM capabilities with the J2534 function
The iSCAN 3 has also has J2534 capability . What this means is if you have a subscription / software for the below OEMs and have it installed on your own laptop you can use the iSCAN 3 as an interface between your laptop and your vehicle.
J-2534 1 & 2
- Volvo ViDa
- Jaguar Land Rover SDD
- Toyota Lexus Scion TechStream
- Honda HDS
- Subaru SSM III and IV
- GM GDS
- Ford FJDS
- Ford FDRS
- Asian Vehicles: Acura, Chevrolet, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Formosa, Greatwall, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- European Vehicles: Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover, Maybach, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
- USA Vehicles: Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, GMC, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn,
- Super Cars: Ferrari, lamborghini, Nissan GTR and Maserati
- Asian Trucks: Dyna, UD, Isuzu, Hino, Mitsubishi/Fuso
All generic scan tools sold by NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited are not guaranteed to work on every vehicle. You accept that the tool and software program is provided "with all faults, defects and errors" and that all scan tool sales use the program “as is” and at their own risk. All software has been extensively tested, but we cannot guarantee that every update will work correctly with every system in every car, truck or vehicle. NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited will always commit to request the manufacturer fix any hardware or software issues and to enhance the program. We specifically disclaim any liability for damage to your car, truck or vehicle and we do not promise to have any particular enhancements or functions available on any specific date.