The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance.
The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan.
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Autel MaxiSys Ultra
Prices Exclude GST
All generic scan tools sold by NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited are not guaranteed to work on every vehicle. You accept that the tool and software program is provided "with all faults, defects and errors" and that all scan tool sales use the program “as is” and at their own risk. All software has been extensively tested, but we cannot guarantee that every update will work correctly with every system in every car, truck or vehicle. NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited will always commit to request the manufacturer fix any hardware or software issues and to enhance the program. We specifically disclaim any liability for damage to your car, truck or vehicle and we do not promise to have any particular enhancements or functions available on any specific date.
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: 4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
Display: 12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
Connectivity: WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO), BT v.2.1 + EDR, GPS, USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device), HDMI 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Camera: Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight, Front: 5 Megapixel
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C
Dimensions (WxHxD): 366.5 mm x 280.9 mm x 34 mm
Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)