The MaxiSys Elite, the newest addition to the MaxiSys line of highly advanced smart diagnostic tools, is based on the fast and intuitive Android operating system. Powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra® 4, the world’s fastest mobile processor, its visually stunning 9.7” Retina display offers ultra-high resolutions up to 2048x1536 and an optimized array of sophisticated and powerful applications. The MaxiSys Elite rapidly performs every job from comprehensive vehicle diagnostics & analysis to advanced ECU programming. 2x faster than any comparable device, the MaxiSys Elite provides extended battery life and intelligent power saving. The MaxiSys Elite offers a super-sensitive capacitive screen able to respond to gloved, moistened, and even greasy fingers! The ergonomically angled docking station provides optimum visibility and convenient charging that eliminates power concerns.
How To Use The Autel Elite:
When reprogramming onboard, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming there is a risk of having the operation failure if voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
1.AUTEL Elite itself has already supported ECU programming function for BENZ and BMW cars, if you need to get support for more car models, you must use J2534 device along with OEM software to implement this function. J2534 Devicecan not only use with Autel MaxiSys Elite , but also can work on other OEM software.
2. Using additional OEM software, the MaxiFlash Pro can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data etc.
MaxiSys Elite Features:
1. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
4. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
5. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
6. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
7. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
8. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
9. Hardware running speed is twice than Maxisys MS908P.
Powerful and Efficient:
The MaxiSys Elite sets a new global speed standard for diagnostic scanners. The uncompromising NVIDIA Tegra4-PLUS-1 quad-core 1.8GHz processor and 32GB solid state hard drive provide unsurpassed boot up times in today's diagnostic market. Autel's MaxiSys Elite is the most efficient scanner featuring progressive technologies like the Auto VIN Scan & Wi-Fi Data Logging inside a very intuitive and user-friendly interface design.
Mobile-So You Can Be Free
The MaxiSys Elite is mobile perfection. Autel’s newest 9.7inch powerhouse offers a streamlined unibody design and the world’s most advanced BT to handle. Using Ver.2.1 3Mbs BT, the world’s most advanced wireless technology, and the newest 802.11ac Wi-Fi at 3X the speed of the previous generation, the Elite seamlessly and simultaneously performs vehicle diagnosis and service, while providing remote-control tech support access 24/7. Additionally, the Elite brings cloud data to your fingertips via the unique MaxiFix platform, allowing you to work more quickly and with greater freedom than ever before.
Autel Maxisys Elite
All generic scan tools sold by NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited are not guaranteed to work on every vehicle. You accept that the tool and software program is provided "with all faults, defects and errors" and that all scan tool sales use the program “as is” and at their own risk. All software has been extensively tested, but we cannot guarantee that every update will work correctly with every system in every car, truck or vehicle. NZ Auto Diagnostic Solutions Limited will always commit to request the manufacturer fix any hardware or software issues and to enhance the program. We specifically disclaim any liability for damage to your car, truck or vehicle and we do not promise to have any particular enhancements or functions available on any specific date.
Operating System Android 4.4.4 KitKat Processor NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory Display 9.7” Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution & Capacitive touch screen Connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 2.0 Megapixel
Sensors Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor Audio Input/Output Microphone
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
Input Voltage DC/12V/3A Power Consumption Max 20W Operating Temperature -10 to +55°C Storage Temperature -20 to +70°C Dimensions (W x H x D) 309 X 225 X 35 (mm) Weight 1.59 kg Protocols ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L lins, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708V