MaxiCheck MX808 is a 7” touchscreen Android-OS tablet that features all-systems scan diagnostic software and full service menu functions. Read codes on powertrain, body, chassis & information/communication systems. Aids in robust list of maintenance services including oil light and service resets, steering angle sensor calibration, electronic parking brake pad reset, TPMS registration and battery maintenance.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808 All System Diagnostic & Service Tablet Scan Tool Support IMMO TPMS
1. Original Autel Brand Tool, High Quality
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. Autel MX808 has the features and functions of the older MD802 and the MaxiCheck Pro combined into one Android-based tablet that offers more service functions than the either of the older units
4. MX808 provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), IMMO, and TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System).
1. MX808 is an Android version of the Autel MD802.
2. MX808 is cabled to the vehicle.
Select the Scan icon to read and erase codes and view data stream only.
Select the Service icon to perform tests and functions specific to certain service needs, i.e. electronic parking brake, battery maintanance, steering angle reset etc.
3. MX808 offers wireless printing via wifi like a MaxiSYS, however, it is not a full function scanner like a MS906 or MaxiSys MS908P.
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCheck MX808 is your perfect companion. Installed with fast quad-core processor, MX808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user screen makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MX808 provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), IMMO, and TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System).
1. Read/clear codes for all available systems (POWERTRAIN SYSTEM, BODY SYSTEM, CHASSIS SYSTEM, INFO & COMMUNICATION)
2. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3. Auto VIN Detection: Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
4. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
5. Support IMMO functions
6. Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
7. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Support TPMS sensor relearn
10. Support battery registration and reset
11. Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules
12. Support all OBDII protocols and 10 test modes including Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands. By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service
After entering each special function, the displayed screen consists of two applications: Diagnosis and Hot Functions. The Diagnosis is for you to read/clear data since this is necessary after some special functions. Hot Functions consists of sub functions of the selected special function.
1pc x MaxiCheck mx808 Android-based tablet
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Hard carry case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Mini USB cable
1pc x User's Manual
Autel MaxiCheck MX808
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE GST
2 years $75.47 per month plus GST
3 years $56.49 per month plus GST
Note, a $50 fee is charged for PPSR & AML verification and is applied to the first month’s payment.
Terms and conditions apply